What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 9/7 - 9/9

I still remember a bunch of cry babies on 247 complaining the loss of MLC.
I love 247 because of Adam. He's damn good at what he does, and we're lucky to have him. That board sucks. Posters going off about weird ****......while we have glorious threads like Pillow Talk here.

Other takes after today.....
-not surprised Texas beat Alabama. Saban picked the wrong QB. Milroe has played here and there, and he's not very good. Texas is a really good football team, but I fully expect them to blow a game.
-Air Force sloppy as hell, but I kept hearing about how many new pieces they have. They have Utah State at home next Friday. USU beat them last year, so that's an interesting one to me.
-I'm probably pointing out the obvious with this one, but I think the Big 10 West is awful. Nebraska's really bad. Northwestern won today, but I'd be surprised if they win more than three games (UTEP, Howard, and I think they can go to Lincoln and beat the Nubs). Wisconsin got housed. Iowa still can't score. Illinois looked so bad Friday night BNK decided to come back to CU. Minnesota? Meh. Purdue got a nice win yesterday. Congrats to Ryan Walters.
-Ohio State played an FCS team, and only beat Youngstown State by 28. I'm gonna call this one now. Notre Dame will beat them on the 23rd. McCord looks like a huge step down from the QB play they've had recently.

With all of these conferences looking like trash in 2-3 games this season, and the (soon to be former) PAC12 doing well. WSU and OSU should focus any kind of litigation on Larry Scott and GK and the PAC12N for doing whatever they could to burn the organization to the ground in about 15 years.

I have not seen all the teams play and I have not watched USC yet, but I am not sure there is a truly dominate team out there. Maybe Georgia and FSU looked good. Will know more when some of these teams play some competition. I think we may be seeing the results of the transfer portal where the better teams pluck the best players from the middling teams, making the gap bigger between the top and middle of some conferences.

I have not seen all the teams play and I have not watched USC yet, but I am not sure there is a truly dominate team out there. Maybe Georgia and FSU looked good. Will know more when some of these teams play some competition. I think we may be seeing the results of the transfer portal where the better teams pluck the best players from the middling teams, making the gap bigger between the top and middle of some conferences.
USC hasn't played anyone. Stanford is awful. Nevada lost by 27 to ****ing Idaho. San Jose State MIGHT sneak into a bowl. They'll pound ASU next week. We definitely have an opportunity there.

I might be wrong with this-but I think CU and Utah have more power 5 wins than the entire SEC combined through 2 weeks. Only three I can think are Tennessee beating Virginia, Mississippi State over Arizona, and Auburn over Cal.

#rumbleintherockiesforever

Last edited:
Wouldn't at all be surprised to see a QB change for Bama next week against USF before heading into conference play.
↑ This. I don't think Milroe is going to take them where they expect to be. I think Saban is compelled to try something, soon. He is running out of years to have another chance to hoist a championship trophy. It may already be too late.

Thing is, Milroe is starting for a reason...they don't have enough faith in the other guys

Milroe won the job by default heading into the season and showed enough against MTSU to show what he can do against real competition and he didn't get it done. Ty Simpson probably gets the next start even though the former 5 star hasn't shown much.

Brother and his son were at the VT / Purdue game for 12pm kickoff... and there at 9PM when the game ended.

Milroe won the job by default heading into the season and showed enough against MTSU to show what he can do against real competition and he didn't get it done. Ty Simpson probably gets the next start even though the former 5 star hasn't shown much.
They missed on Shedeur's class. It's hard to get lucky with Hurts and Jones then get studs in Tua and Young. They hit on their last four QBs. That's pretty amazing

They missed on Shedeur's class. It's hard to get lucky with Hurts and Jones then get studs in Tua and Young. They hit on their last four QBs. That's pretty amazing
The ultimate move that killed Bama. This guy decommitted.

They also missed out in the transfer portal this year, tried to land Hartman and Maye

Back