What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Reality check

realitycheck

Banned
BANNED
You guys barely beat a bad TCU, a turnover machine Nebraska, and barely beat one of the worst teams in the country Colorado St. I'm sorry the media hyped y'all up and you fell for it. Colorado is just not a good team...a pretty good offense but your defense is absolutely atrocious...one of the worst in the country. It was a nice story and I'm glad y'all had some fun but reality check time.

Fvck off!

Maybe take a look at season prediction thread and updates to it to have any fvcking clue what the expectations were.

Also, one of the biggest pussy moves is when someone doesn't post sh!t before the game and then shows up to thump his chest once things are going his way in a game.

You're pathetic.

I remember when the early allbuffs days and netbuffs days of the early 2000s. We had much better trolls back then

Last edited:
3-1 is a lot better than 1 - 11. Beat downs like we are taking today were regular occurrences the last few years. I'm not saying I'm happy with the result today. But I'm super happy with the direction of the program is heading and have hope for the future, which is something I haven't had in a long time.

F*** off and go home. We'll be better in a few weeks and even better next year. See you soon. We coming.

I love that somebody makes an account just to talk ****. What do you live in a van down by the river over something, and feel insecure about yourself?

You guys barely beat a bad TCU, a turnover machine Nebraska, and barely beat one of the worst teams in the country Colorado St. I'm sorry the media hyped y'all up and you fell for it. Colorado is just not a good team...a pretty good offense but your defense is absolutely atrocious...one of the worst in the country. It was a nice story and I'm glad y'all had some fun but reality check time.
Recognize Air Marshal GIF by Holly Logan

Not welcome on the hype train.

Eat ****, bitch boy

Back