What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Shilo Sanders - Injury?

ladyblaise

Club Member
Club Member
I have read a comment about him going to the ER, and another hoping for him to heal well.

What is the 411?

Why do so many people add an h to the end of his name? Is autocorrect doing that?

Why do so many people add an h to the end of his name? Is autocorrect doing that?
I don't knowh.

If I were to guess, Shiloh is a biblical reference, and it is spelled Shiloh. Sunday school and all that.

Grain shilohs.
That’s how my Dog came names from the rescue.

It’s also name in Hebrew
Origin:Hebrew. Meaning:Tranquil; Abundance; His gift. Shiloh is a gender-neutral name of Hebrew origin, meaning “tranquil,” “abundance,” and “His gift.”

So my Australian Shepherd/Border Collie mix is oxymoronically named dog - abundantly not tranquil

I thought they said he stopped pissing blood before the game, just not for 3 days which was what the docs said he would need to play.

A Reach the People video from today's practice (at 7:20) briefly shows Shilo (21) and Myles Slusher (18) working full speed in drills, with Deion excited about Slusher. A hopeful sign. As long as you've done all that, stick around for 8:15, which has a pretty good interview by Darius with the PAC 12 Freshman of the Week Omarion Miller.

We need Slusher to play
broken glass wine GIF

Back