What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The receipts- ALL of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhillyBuff

no longer awaiting CU football's return... we here
Club Member
I get in the car at 7:30 am this morning and decide to put on ESPN Radio to hear if they are talking about our Buffs. They are... There was a woman on that said... Lets talk about Coach Prime and Colorado. I didn't like the way he spoke at his press conference.

She says: "Did anyone REALLY call them the worst roster in NCAA Football?"

The male responds : " Yes- Tom Luginbill said it and I was with him when he said it."

Lady responds: "oh"

List your receipts!

I got miffed at the local 92.5 morning guys. Pretty sure it was Vic. They were talking about the state university programs and he said, “But you know who is the best program in the state? Air Force!”

I give them a pass because of recent history though. I’m sure that on Tuesday they’ll be effusive in their praise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back