What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Women's Basketball JR Payne Recruiting Thread

BoCoBBall

Banned
BANNED
Wow. Will JR Payne also add to the Buffs list of Nobel prize winners next?

I don't think anyone had expectations for this timeline but coach. What chutzpah! In her first three games she defeated a #15th ranked team, and it wasn't really even close. JR Payne leadership and coaching transformed our wonderful Sophomore guards into players that were tough, poised, calm, collected and smart players that I never once saw make bad decisions.

Even when Kentucky was pressing Leonard, she just constantly made the right read and the right pass. Twelve assists and zero turnovers later, I realized I'd seen a "perfect game" from a college point guard, something I'd never seen before. Not a single bad decision.

I was wondering how soon JR Payne could translate her early success into recruiting capital. The answer was not long.

JR Payne managed to recruit the espnW HoopGurlz 2018 13th ranked player, Mykasa Robinson, a true 5-star player and 96 grade player. I don't think it was lost Mykasa that CU just defeated UK, as she's from Kentucky, though we can't be sure about the timing of the commitment.

Maybe JR convinces Colorado prospect, 6'2" Forward Delaynie Byrne from Ralston Valley HS to stay in state. At this point great things are in store for this CU Buffs WBB program.

So here starts the JR Payne Wbb recruiting thread as this program is on the verge of being a national Wbb power, in short order by the looks of things!

Back