What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'09 CO TE DaVaughn Thornton (Signed to Colorado)

Re: '09 CO TE DaVaughn Thornton

They are Big Time _____. They just forgot to fill in the blank! :smile2:

Let me offer a few suggestions Tools? pussies? whiny bitches... Napoleonic complex suffers??!?!?!

1-2-3-4... I Declare a Flame War!!!

Last edited:

I say we all go over to Ramnation and start some lammie bashing.
It's not over!!
Was it over when the Germans bombed Harbor?
And it's not over now!!! Who's with me?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Among the kids we are still chasing, Thornton is at the top of my list. He's a phenomenal athlete, who may be a bit raw but I think he's the underrated recruit that we all look back on and go "How did he fly under the radar" like Stewart did last year.

Among the kids we are still chasing, Thornton is at the top of my list. He's a phenomenal athlete, who may be a bit raw but I think he's the underrated recruit that we all look back on and go "How did he fly under the radar" like Stewart did last year.

From the sounds of things, he wants to come here.

Funny how the remaining guys are all of a sudden"phenomenal athletes" when it wasn't all that long ago they were fall backs.

Syko isn't so psycho.

Funny how the remaining guys are all of a sudden"phenomenal athletes" when it wasn't all that long ago they were fall backs.

Syko isn't so psycho.

Funny how you didn't address the substance of his post. Our recruiting is going just fine. Thanks for your concern.

Re: '09 CO TE DaVaughn Thornton (Committed to Colorado - 01/18/09)

Welcome DeVaughn! Thanks for staying home!

:woot: :gobuffs:....I've always wanted one of these big athletic TE's, and I'm sure glad we got this one!

Excellent pickup! I bet ROnnie Wolfork is proud to have two of his kids go to CU! Welcome east boys!:thumbsup:

Welcome DaVaughn. Go Buffs!!!

Excellent. He'll be a force in a few years after his redshirt learning season and a little game experience. Like the tight end we had out of TJ a few years ago.

Very Nice, welcome Davaughn!! You will love being a buff!!

Excellent. He'll be a force in a few years after his redshirt learning season and a little game experience. Like the tight end we had out of TJ a few years ago.

... and adding some muscle. 200 lbs is a bit light for 6'5".

Yo, troll?

**** off. worry about your ****ty little state. Your jealous obsession does you no good.

He just complimented/gave props to our program. Why are you talking ****? He is being a classy fan, and has been so while on these boards. You are being a total dip**** by talking **** when he's giving our program props.

One thing I will never like about SOME fellow CU fans is that a lot of them talk SO much **** when they know nothing about the program, and they act classless. I was so ashamed four years ago when we were throwing **** on our own players and recruits during the NU game. I'm not a FAN of evilbleak...but I'm definitely not a fan of you or other supposed "CU fans" that talk unwarranted ****. SHUT THE **** UP and learn how to be a real football fan.

He just complimented/gave props to our program. Why are you talking ****? He is being a classy fan, and has been so while on these boards. You are being a total dip**** by talking **** when he's giving our program props.

One thing I will never like about SOME fellow CU fans is that a lot of them talk SO much **** when they know nothing about the program, and they act classless. I was so ashamed four years ago when we were throwing **** on our own players and recruits during the NU game. I'm not a FAN of evilbleak...but I'm definitely not a fan of you or other supposed "CU fans" that talk unwarranted ****. SHUT THE **** UP and learn how to be a real football fan.

A sarcastic shot about who was after Thornton isn't props.

Feel free to ignore me. I'll be happy to reciprocate. Your apparent oblivion assures me I won't miss much.

Last edited:

I'm not sure that was a compliment. He was making a comment on the others (or lack of) after Thornton. Sometimes Fusker sarcasm is tough to get.

I'm not sure that was a compliment. He was making a comment on the others (or lack of) after Thornton. Sometimes Fusker sarcasm is tough to get.
Can't we all just get along?

:wtf: Wholey crap, are these guy only 3* because the kNuskers offered them?

Back