What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 CA ATH Donnie Duncan (Signed to Colorado - DNQ)

We all knew that this would be a lost recruiting class. Now saying that, there's no reason that he can't enroll and walk on to the team and show what he can do and keep his grades up.

Hah! Except that he'd be paying out of state tuition. Money does not grow on trees, you know?

Yeah, but we keep dropping committed players and time seems to be running out.

Everything I'm hearing is that we are going to sign a small class, but that we're in position to do exceptionally well. January visit weekends are going to be sick. Enjoy the holidays, the end of the NFL season, and the bowl games. Try to rest up. Because it's gonna be crazy around here.

so we know for a fact he is a DNQ or did embo pull the scholarship

Donnie Duncan did not qualify or he would have been on the team for the 2010 season.

The previous staff said that it would have a scholarship for him if he got himself eligible for January. Embree chose not to recruit him due to those academic issues.

Everything I'm hearing is that we are going to sign a small class, but that we're in position to do exceptionally well. January visit weekends are going to be sick. Enjoy the holidays, the end of the NFL season, and the bowl games. Try to rest up. Because it's gonna be crazy around here.

I don't sleep...so I need details now. What do you have?

Allbuffs is gonna get so crazy that I need to get rest while I can? What's better than allsome?

Okay, gotta go take a nap.

crazy_harry.jpg

Financial aid. Scholarships.

Not as easy as it sounds. Especially if he didn't apply for these in a timely manner, believing he'd get a football ride.
Can't make any exceptions for athletes --- I'd imagine he should have applied sometime about a year ago for money that would arrive in January 2011.

Must have been an academic issue, cause he is highly rated. There are sixteen spots in the class this year?

Not as easy as it sounds. Especially if he didn't apply for these in a timely manner, believing he'd get a football ride.
Can't make any exceptions for athletes --- I'd imagine he should have applied sometime about a year ago for money that would arrive in January 2011.
Yes it is. I just went through it all.

Donnie Duncan has accepted a scholarship offer at Boise State. Glad he found a good opportunity for himself.

FWIW, ESPN is now reporting that Duncan is no longer a Bronco, but instead is a New Mexico Lobo.

Back