What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 CA QB Brett Nottingham (Signed to Stanford)

Re: '10 CA QB Brett Nottingham (Committed to UCLA)

TH + Clark should keep us from desperation... but hell, would love a real blue chip "can't miss" type of dude.

TH + Clark should keep us from desperation... but hell, would love a real blue chip "can't miss" type of dude.

I'm still a little stung by the Landry Jones affair.

The CU conundrum: if we wait too long, we lose out on players, particularly QBs who go to other programs. If we offer and get an early commit, the player will never gain another "star" and we begin to doubt he was a blue chip to begin with.

Clark Evans' performance and measurables have every indication that he's as good or better than Matt Barkley and the other QBs that are gushed over. But Clark committed to us early and that ended his evaluation on a lot of levels.

He looks really good. I think he is a "can't miss" dude.

The CU conundrum: if we wait too long, we lose out on players, particularly QBs who go to other programs. If we offer and get an early commit, the player will never gain another "star" and we begin to doubt he was a blue chip to begin with.

Clark Evans' performance and measurables have every indication that he's as good or better than Matt Barkley and the other QBs that are gushed over. But Clark committed to us early and that ended his evaluation on a lot of levels.

He looks really good. I think he is a "can't miss" dude.

"Can't miss" prospects only exist in hind sight. That said, Evans is as "can't miss" as anyone elses qb this year.

Last edited:

"Can't miss" prospects only exist in hind sight. That said, Evans is as "can't miss" as anyone elses qb this year.

True. Anybody can miss.

I think we got a good guy, that's all.

He will prove it on the field.

You don't really need to see him play. Just read his thread and believe.

EDIT: And where is TH in all of this discussion? The kid is a winner, he's working his butt off, he's got natural athleticism, a live arm and three remaining years of eligibility.

I know we're talking long-term and all, but he's still here for one year after Cody.

Nobody is talking about Hansen because our coaches are not even sure what to think about him, or so it seems. It could very well be that they burned his redshirt only to have him as a full-time starter for one year.:huh:

It is up to the coaches to show they can develop QBs now. All the talk about the potential of Hansen and Evans does not mean a whole lot when we're going up against guys like Tedford, Neuheisel/Chow, Harbaugh, and Sarkisian.

Ok so this year no Hinder, no Nottingham

Last year Brehaut and Wynn

08 Crissman

07 Jones and Corp

06 Cate

What's the problem and what's it going to take to get a big time gun in here??

What's the problem and what's it going to take to get a big time gun in here??

Likely an offensive philosophy that sticks around more than 2 quarters.

You know, I think there may be some validity to that. Cabral wears a visor and he's the recruiting ****znit.

Nottingham has de-committed from UCLA and committed to Stanford. He cited academics as the reason for his decision.

Buffnik,

Have u heard any word if Munchie is staying or going?

What is your personal thought(s) on this?

Back