What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 CA RB Jordan James (Signed to UCLA)

Re: '10 CA RB Jordan James

James set to make unofficial visits
UA All-American RB sets summer itinerary; plus latest on Ambles and more notes
By JC Shurburtt
Scouts Inc.

Under Armour All-American running back Jordon James (Corona, Calif./Corona) is getting heavy attention from multiple programs across the country and plans to hit the road this summer for some unofficial visits.

Florida will be one stop for James. He will be in Gainesville for the Gators' Friday Night Lights Camp in July. He says Florida is one of the schools (along with Notre Dame, UCLA, California, Washington and Stanford) recruiting him the hardest, and everyone has an equal chance.

"My options are wide open," James said. "Location is not a factor with me."

More....

Re: '10 CA RB Jordan James

He's taking an official to Colorado, that gives us a shot.

Meh. I'm with H8ter, I give us about a 10% chance. Would not surprise me if he ends up bailing on that official before it is all said and done.

Re: '10 CA RB Jordan James (Committed to UCLA)

Big time get for UCLA today.

Re: '10 CA RB Jordan James (Committed to UCLA)

With James and the commit from Malcolm Jones, the Bruins might be set at RB. Poor DS.

Back