What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 CO DE Chris Martin (Signed to California)

Re: '10 CO LB Chris Martin (Committed to Notre Dame)

ND is like the Bermuda Triangle of talent, it is where 4* and 5* talent goes to disappear.

That's pretty good. Let's hope it stays that way because if they somehow learn how to use all that talent; Look OUT CFB!! :huh:

Thought this thread deserved a bump. Hope Chris enjoyed the game yesterday, and that Notre Dame keeps tanking!

Re: '10 CA LB Chris Martin (Committed to Notre Dame)

I'm not giving up hope. I still don't like our odds, but they're better than they were yesterday.

Also, regarding Grandview, their WR Heath Davis is interesting. He's 6 feet tall, 180 lbs, runs around a 4.5, and won the Elite Hands award at a camp this summer. I'm not sure if he ended up making it to CUs camp this summer (injury), but he's very high on us. If you're watching Grandview play to check out Martin this year, definitely give a look to Davis. He could be a sleeper for us and if he has a big senior year I'd expect he'll at least be invited to walk on. So far no offers, but ASU, KSU, Cal, Nebraska & CSU are all keeping an eye on him too.

I just saw his profile on Rivals. A pretty solid looking WR. I hope we offer him or can get him to CU in some capacity. I'll start another thread to see if anybody knows anything else.

Re: '10 CA LB Chris Martin (Committed to Notre Dame)

I'm not giving up hope. I still don't like our odds, but they're better than they were yesterday.

Also, regarding Grandview, their WR Heath Davis is interesting. He's 6 feet tall, 180 lbs, runs around a 4.5, and won the Elite Hands award at a camp this summer. I'm not sure if he ended up making it to CUs camp this summer (injury), but he's very high on us. If you're watching Grandview play to check out Martin this year, definitely give a look to Davis. He could be a sleeper for us and if he has a big senior year I'd expect he'll at least be invited to walk on. So far no offers, but ASU, KSU, Cal, Nebraska & CSU are all keeping an eye on him too.

Off Topic: But I think this is important.

I just saw Heath Davis' profile on Rivals. A pretty solid looking WR. I hope we offer him or can get him to CU in some capacity. I'll start another thread to see if anybody knows anything else.

Sounding like Florida may be the team to beat with the turmoil surround Weis.

Is his mother going to say that getting a degree from Florida is better than one from Notre Dame?

:rolleyes:

Florida or Oklahoma imo. Martin, Kenny Stills, and one other prospect are looking like a package deal

Re: '10 CO LB Chris Martin

Definitely de-committed. Sounds like it will be Florida.

Re: '10 CO LB Chris Martin

We have been out of the running for quite a while now. Colorado's weather has very little to do with decision.

Re: '10 CO DE Chris Martin (Committed to California)

Martin gave his verbal to Cal this weekend.

He was homesick (originally from Oakland) and his mom has always wanted him to get a top-notch education. Cal has always kinda been in the background the entire time, but they have been in the conversation nonetheless.

One of Chris' friends/teammates just told me that Florida is the current leader for his services.

One of Chris' friends/teammates just told me that Florida is the current leader for his services.

Well, we are 1-0 in recruiting battles against Florida under Hawkins. I guess a switch to Florida would be a good thing for CU. :wink2:

Well, we are 1-0 in recruiting battles against Florida under Hawkins. I guess a switch to Florida would be a good thing for CU. :wink2:
2-0 if you count Nuckols. Remember they were after him aswell.:thumbsup:

He ended up signing with Florida... but rumors have it he has been booted off the team. :Lurks:

He ended up signing with Florida... but rumors have it he has been booted off the team. :Lurks:

He signed with Cal, then used his redshirt to transfer to the gators. Even if he were to transfer again, he would have to sit yet another year.

More importantly, the kicked off team rumor may have been a dumb joke. There are conflicting reports out there.

http://mobile.twitter.com/onlygators

Last edited:
Back