What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 CO DE Nduka Onyeali (Signed to Arizona State)

I'll admit I was one of the guys who doubted Onyeali. I thought he was too short and didn't have the wingspan to translate his game to BCS competition. He was very polished in high school, was a beast in the weight room, had a great motor, and had a lot of pass rush moves. But I thought those BCS OTs would swallow him up.

Very impressive freshman year for Onyeali. Too bad we let him get away. Bandison shouldn't be making the same mistakes I do when evaluating high school defensive linemen. It was his job.

Congrats, Nduka. Wish you were a Buff.

I got to watch a game when he was a soph. I thought he'd be pretty good, particularly if he continued to grow.

I didn't think he'd do this well this soon.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Screw you Dan Hawkins....remember being one of the biggest advocates for this kid, and great to see him doing well, but still pisses me off we didn't even try to grab him :rolling_eyes:

I didn't know that he won his starting job back. Didn't we lose his commitment real close to signing day?

It was very close to signing day and he had been committed since August. A natural center too.

Back