What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 CO RB Mister Jones (Signed to Texas A&M)

Anyone know what happened with Mister Jones?

He left aTm for DeAnza Community College. He was supposed to have transferred to CSU in the fall of 2013 with immediate eligibility, but CSU didn't have him listed on its 2013 roster.

Anyone know?

Last year, I kicked and punted for a couple local semi-pro football teams. He was on one of them. Good looking athlete. He split carries on that semi-pro team and didn't light up the field like I thought he would... Seems like academics are an issue... No idea what he's up to now.

I forgot that we're linked on Facebook... His profile pic is with him pointing a gun at the camera... Quite the quotes on his page... Not afraid of the N word.

Last edited:
Last year, I kicked and punted for a couple local semi-pro football teams. He was on one of them. Good looking athlete. He split carries on that semi-pro team and didn't light up the field like I thought he would... Seems like academics are an issue... No idea what he's up to now.

I forgot that we're linked on Facebook... His profile pic is with him pointing a gun at the camera... Quite the quotes on his page... Not afraid of the N word.
Wouldn't semi-pro PT disqualify him under NCAA rules? (Unless, of course, he played for a SEC team later).

The dude's life has gone downhill. He is buddies with one of the kids I know (another low life). I think he's done.

Well, he would have zero chance of meeting the NCAA requirement to be on track to graduate in 5 years, but besides that minor problem, I see no reason to bump this thread.

Well, he would have zero chance of meeting the NCAA requirement to be on track to graduate in 5 years, but besides that minor problem, I see no reason to bump this thread.

Entertainment value. Off-season. Reason enough.

While we are at it, whatever happened to Brock Berglund? ... going off to bump his thread next.

Last year, I kicked and punted for a couple local semi-pro football teams.

I am waiting for the 2014 AllBuffs Bowl in which Jax and BCS are K/P on opposing Colorado semi-pro teams. Make this happen, guys.

Entertainment value. Off-season. Reason enough.

While we are at it, whatever happened to Brock Berglund? ... going off to bump his thread next.

It does seem that future success for recruits has been inversely proportional to the amount of time spent obsessing about them....
The longer the post count, the less chance of success.

Back