What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 CO TE Kyle Slavin (Signed to Colorado)

Re: '10 CO TE Kyle Slavin (Committed to Colorado)

I think it's easier to teach blocking than catching. Some guys just have clubs for hands when the ball gets there.

New Rivals interview said he is rock solid in his commitment and from the time he was a little kid he knew he wanted to play for CU if he got the opportunity. He'll be taking his official for the Nebraska game weekend.

Rescheduled his Nebraska visit to this weekend. Hopefully it's nice weather for him and he gets to see everything he wants to on the campus. Slavin's really going to be a great Buff. :thumbsup:

Rescheduled his Nebraska visit to this weekend. Hopefully it's nice weather for him and he gets to see everything he wants to on the campus. Slavin's really going to be a great Buff. :thumbsup:

Just for clarification:

I believe you're saying his official visit to the University of Colorado--originally scheduled to take place during the nebraska game--has been rescheduled for this weekend.

For a moment, I though he was shopping around. Whew!

Go Buffs!

Just for clarification:

I believe you're saying his official visit to the University of Colorado--originally scheduled to take place during the nebraska game--has been rescheduled for this weekend.

For a moment, I though he was shopping around. Whew!

Go Buffs!

I had to give it a double take too... twice. :huh:

Sorry about that.

Slavin has scheduled his official visit to Colorado for Nebraska weekend. All visits for that game/weekend were cancelled for whatever reason.

He is now scheduled to make his official visit to CU this weekend.

Slavin is not shopping in the least. He'll be a 3rd generation Buff and CU has always been his dream school. :smile:

Sorry about that.

Slavin has scheduled his official visit to Colorado for Nebraska weekend. All visits for that game/weekend were cancelled for whatever reason.

He is now scheduled to make his official visit to CU this weekend.

Slavin is not shopping in the least. He'll be a 3rd generation Buff and CU has always been his dream school. :smile:

I know! That's why my jaw dropped when I misunderstood your post!

Back