What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 HI MLB V.J. Fehoko (Signed to Utah)

Re: '10 HI MLB V.J. Fehoko

utah state is on the rise... big donors in that schools pipeline as well as being a school big LDS pull. they are gonna be a WAC power house if they arent already i think MWC may even invite them soon

Not disputing the fact that they have big donors as I have no idea whether they do or not. But, they are far from a WAC powerhouse:

2005: 3-8
2006: 1-11
2007: 2-10
2008: 3-9

Seems a little weird considering VJ has said before that he wants to go to a winning program.

Re: '10 HI MLB V.J. Fehoko

Not disputing the fact that they have big donors as I have no idea whether they do or not. But, they are far from a WAC powerhouse:

2005: 3-8
2006: 1-11
2007: 2-10
2008: 3-9

Seems a little weird considering VJ has said before that he wants to go to a winning program.

Definitely a little weird, the kid names off new schools in every interview he gives. The only constants are UCLA and Texas Tech, which is not a coincidence. Would not surprise me one bit if he somehow made his way to Boulder for an official visit. Would be one of the bigger surprises if he ends up signing anywhere besides UCLA or TT though.

I'm just waiting for one of these recruiting threads to surprise, with someone posting that one of these blue-chips is going to sign with CU. Well, maybe next year.

I'm just waiting for one of these recruiting threads to surprise, with someone posting that one of these blue-chips is going to sign with CU. Well, maybe next year.

Won't be this one. Fehoko's down to Utah and Utah State.

Heard Fehoko had 1 more visit and was looking to maybe trip to CU. ESPN suggests he visited Utah State as well as Utah (has also visited UW, Tenn and TT according to Rivals). At any rate, will visit U-Hawaii this week so I wouldn't count them out. Utah or Hawaii imo.

Back