What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 JUCO ILB Evan Harrington (Signed to Colorado)

3 classes to complete. Doesn't sound like a big problem.

It would be nice to see him up in Boulder during the summer. That would be a welcome change from waiting for a guy right down to the first Fall practices.

Evan Harrington. Sounds like a good linebacker name. I hope he brings the pain to our opponents this fall!

At the very least he looks like a wedge-busting kick-cover special team nightmare for our opponents!

He looks like he sheds blockers really well even while still in pursuit of the play, hopefully he can make an impact on the defense, but I can see him being a valuable special teamer from the get-go.

Welcome to Colorado Evan!

A JuCo transfer without his degree yet? That makes me nervous.

A JuCo transfer without his degree yet? That makes me nervous.

Always gotta be a little nervous with JUCOs, but it sounds like Harrington only has three classes to complete this Spring. It is not like the situations with Mohler/Simmons the last couple years where they had a LOT of work left to do. We may actually be able to get Harrington on campus for the summer. Would be nice.

Harrington now 3* on Rivals.

Just saw that. He was going to be borderline. Getting the 5.5 rivals rating and a third star is going to help our ranking. A 5.4 would have made him a 2*.

As an aside, I believe the single biggest mis-grade by Rivals of our class is that they have Justin Favors as a 2* 5.4 rr. I'd actually have him at 5.6 as a mid-range 3*. Otherwise, I'm pretty satisfied with how Rivals has our guys evaluated this cycle.

I have no idea how they grade these guys, but glad Evan got his due finally. I can't imagine how a big, fast, athletic kid like Griffon has no rating.

I think there are a lot of good athletes in this class and that it's turning out alright. Like to see a big man (or two) on the DL though, and another good RB.

Back