What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CA C Alex Kelley (Signed to Colorado)

Definitely been putting in the work and will compete this spring (maybe at guard until he learns the system).

Do you think you have gotten stronger, and if so, can you quantify it in some way for us?

Kelley: "Yeah, I definitely have. I gotten a lot stronger. Before I broke my foot, I could squat about 500 pounds, and that was the most I could do. Now I can put up 500 pounds like three times on squat. I focused a lot on bench for awhile because I couldn't do anything lower body. So I increased that like 50 pounds. I can put up like 415 now.

http://colorado.scout.com/2/1143522.html

Embree said Kelly just weighed in at 320lbs and will be playing guard during the signing day presser. Embree said he looks 'QUICK'. Really looking forward to this kid in B&G.

Embree said Kelly just weighed in at 320lbs and will be playing guard during the signing day presser. Embree said he looks 'QUICK'. Really looking forward to this kid in B&G.

i wonder if he is quick enough to pull on a counter play. Can you imagine 320 pounds hitting the hole followed by Powell at 250 then followed by 215 pounds of Payne with the ball?

i wonder if he is quick enough to pull on a counter play. Can you imagine 320 pounds hitting the hole followed by Powell at 250 then followed by 215 pounds of Payne with the ball?
You'd have to be careful to not open the hole too big that the time space continuum is ripped open, Cause Payne could go all Buckaroo Bonzai. Then we're screwed!

There are reports that Nembot is now at 310, what are they feeding them up there in Boulder.

A lot of healthy (hopefully) calories with lots of protein and probably creatine.

Can't wait to see Nembot on the field.

Last edited:
Back