What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CA CB Stefan McClure (Signed to Cal)

At least we have the new staff in contact with him and it seems we are still pushing to get him in here. A long way to go as he is going to take another visit.

And it looks like we're interested in taking 3 true cornerbacks this cycle. It's going to be interesting to see what other names surface.

ya, i noticed that too. Going back to Cabrals statement when he was still HC, looks like CB is #1 priority. You and others were dead on about that. And ya, we don't really even have names on the board to cover our needs, so it should be interesting what pops up.

ya, i noticed that too. Going back to Cabrals statement when he was still HC, looks like CB is #1 priority. You and others were dead on about that. And ya, we don't really even have names on the board to cover our needs, so it should be interesting what pops up.

We have to sell the **** out of our PT. I mean, that has to matter somewhat to this kid.

sunavabeetch! looks like a dozen 2 and 3 stars for us this year. Should've fired that idot last year or even earlier in the season.

Failing to flush in Nov. '09 has hurt this program in so many ways....

It really did. The net-net is that Dan got to coach Cody for all 5 years. That's a sweet father-son story that didn't do anything for the thousands of CU fans who just want to win.

The chances that Embree/Bienemy would have been hired a year earlier are doubtful. We might have had a B12 guy instead of a PAC facing staff.

Coaching picks are such a crap-shoot.

It'll take years to get CU back on top.

It'll take years to get CU back on top.

Catching snippets of the Under Armour All American High School Game. Haven't yet seen one of these guys have CU even on their radar. Tough hill to climb for Embree etal. We flushed 5 years on Hawk. Give this new staff 4 years.

He had a nice pic in the army all american game if he like ambrose that much he will probably be in cal.

Interesting development today. Cal took a DB (Joel Willis). If Cal is full at DB and McClure isn't as high on UCLA as previously thought -- and these are both plausible statements -- then CU could actually be in pretty good shape here.

Interesting development today. Cal took a DB (Joel Willis). If Cal is full at DB and McClure isn't as high on UCLA as previously thought -- and these are both plausible statements -- then CU could actually be in pretty good shape here.

Hi Your Stefan McClure... we remember you from the winning pick 6 off of Matt Barkley at Folsom field on November 5th 2011...

Hi Your Stefan McClure... we remember you from the winning pick 6 off of Matt Barkley at Folsom field on November 5th 2011...

Too bad, I would have repped you if it said: "Hi you're Stefan McClure, we may remember you from feats such as the winning pick-6 off of Matt Barkley at Folsom Field on November 5, 2011."

Too bad, I would have repped you if it said: "Hi you're Stefan McClure, we may remember you from feats such as the winning pick-6 off of Matt Barkley at Folsom Field on November 5, 2011."

Obsessed with grammar?

Back