What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CA OG Marcus Martin (Signed to USC)

... definitely could have been him if that last picture shown was correct.

He's #74.

attachment.php
7_14252.jpg

images

did martin secretly visit some other time, like during the week? Cause no way Loblaw missed the other gigantic dude.

you're giving me too much credit here

there are a bunch of kids on rivals who only saw one mountainous man with the group as well. Don't worry, I am not trusting you on your word alone.

Edit: Apparently, Buff nation needs their eyes checked cause we got um both in here. Very very excited about these guys. More so than I am about Lucien. There are only so many mountainous athletic men in this world, and those are the kind of athletes that CU has been hurting for.

Last edited:
Martin did visit.

My apologies to Ringo. Apparently, he was right on it with this one. If we can land this guy, Nembot and Parker, we very well may have landed some size and athleticism to our offensive and defensive lines.

Better hope against USC winning that appeal. Unless he gets cut, he's a lock for them. Says AZ.

I thought I read that USC is going to delay the scholarship reduction penalties for a year if they don't win their appeal

They get to choose?

Of course, it's not like the NCAA is actually going to inconvenience them...they are one of the $$$ bags of CFB. So the NCAA postures, and by postures, I mean grabs their ankles before mighty U$C.

I think we've seen penalties that have optional shifting of lost scholarships before, I just didn't know if this one was structured that way.

yeah, if they don't make a decision, then the scholarship reduction will be "delayed" I think they are just trying to get the two penalties out of sync as to only be sanctioned once per year rather than double sanctioned this year.

Back