What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CA RB Malcolm Creer (Signed to Colorado)

Yep. One of the guys from scout said on their twitter that he is still announcing today at noon mst. I doubt he goes to Washington considerig that he never visited them.

Reason for him to announce MST instead of PST?

Ur kidding right? You do realize they are the same thing? I could have just written 11 pst.

You were quoting a source from Scout on twitter, yet changed the quote? And no, I don't realize that they are the same thing. They are two adjacent time zones. Not the same one.

You were quoting a source from Scout on twitter, yet changed the quote? And no, I don't realize that they are the same thing. They are two adjacent time zones. Not the same one.

Uh, 11 pst and 12 mst are the exact same thing. And I never said I was "quoting" a source, just that the info came from them. I only wrote mst because most people on this forum are in colorado.

Uh, 11 pst and 12 mst are the exact same thing. And I never said I was "quoting" a source, just that the info came from them. I only wrote mst because most people on this forum are in colorado.

Hey you two newbs, cut it out or I'll send bcs to kick your asses!!

Realdawg.com reporting Creer to CU via twitter

FYI.... realdawg.com is notorious for misinformation IMO.

I think Creer ends up at CU, but dawgman.com is hands down the best site for accurate information regarding Husky-related stuff. Though you have to be a subscriber for the good information, the free boards are just "meh".

FYI.... realdawg.com is notorious for misinformation IMO.

I think Creer ends up at CU, but dawgman.com is hands down the best site for accurate information regarding Husky-related stuff. Though you have to be a subscriber for the good information, the free boards are just "meh".

gotcha. well i have never followed anything related to the Huskies so I am just going off the info I come across. Figure its safe since multiple sites are saying he is a CU lock. nothing official of course but it all looks like its pointed that way. Because of the Pac-12 move probably should start finding reliable boards for each team

He was announcing somewhere around lunch time. This is a good get for us. I love how motivated this guy is and how hard he works to get things done.

Welcome to the Buffs Malcolm!!!

Back