What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CO OT Marc Mustoe (Signed to Colorado)

Man, we are all up in the pac 12 bizzness lately. Hey pac 12, watch out, cause we are stealing your coaches and your recruits. Next up: The WOMEN! (and for HawtWf: the poolboys too I guess)

dont forget the pac-12 lesbians

Dang, you guys are fast. I put it on NB but was too slow for AB. Awesome, Colorado Kids for CU.

BooThisMan.gif

Man, we are all up in the pac 12 bizzness lately. Hey pac 12, watch out, cause we are stealing your coaches and your recruits. Next up: The WOMEN! (and for HawtWf: the poolboys too I guess)

Women and pool boys are a dime a dozen and slightly over rated.

A strong in state recruit, though.....:woot::woot:

He'll need a redshirt year

Yep. It's a good rule of thumb that an OL shouldn't be in the mix to start any earlier than his 3rd year in the program unless he's a future All-American candidate. When you see an exception to that, it's a good bet that there's a depth/talent/injury problem.

Jeff Stroud, the PrepColorado publisher for Scout, just wrote an article on Mustoe's commitment to the Buffs:

The process of Mustoe, who lives twenty minutes from Boulder, becoming a Buff, started this past Monday when Embree contacted Mustoe and wanted to meet. After meeting, Mustoe said he, “felt something new and different was taking place.” When asked about Embree Mustoe says, “He bleeds Colorado. He went to Cherry Creek, played at Colorado, was a coach at Colorado and now he is the Head Coach.”

Highly recommended that you read the whole thing. Really great article. Interesting insight into the recruiting process.
Back Home

Jeff Stroud, the PrepColorado publisher for Scout, just wrote an article on Mustoe's commitment to the Buffs:

Highly recommended that you read the whole thing. Really great article. Interesting insight into the recruiting process.
Back Home
You ****er you have to have a membership lol....

Surprised that our friend Ryan Casey didn't stop by to mention the article he wrote in August that listed Marc Mustoe among the 4 in-state prospects that made SuperPrep magazine's top 300 preseason prospects.

There's a much better photo of Mustoe in that article than we have for his profile. I'd post it, but the DP has gone full Hawk regarding the posting of its photos (even archived ones). http://blogs.denverpost.com/preps/2010/08/11/four-are-superprep-preseason-football-all-americans/1379/

Back Home

Just want to give some props for Jeff Stroud. He does consistent good work for Colorado preps at Scout.

Woot!!
:dance5::dance5::dance4:
:gobuffs::gobuffs::gobuffs:
:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Not gonna lie, I've got a huge mancrush on linemen, no homo

This one of my favorite players in this class. Fired up for this one!

Welcome!

Back