What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 TX ATH D.D. Goodson (Signed to Colorado)

Wow. I've been a Buff fan since I can remember - back to the Eddie Crowder days - and honestly this one escapes me. I remember a lot of great CU dbs but not this one. No excuses... I must be losing it.

... ...Michael Lewis wasn't just your average player though. I mean, I understand if you forget Robbie Robinson, but Lewis was one of our best players. I loved watching him play. I'm not trying to beat a dead horse...I'm sure there's lots of **** I don't remember...but wow...

... ...Michael Lewis wasn't just your average player though. I mean, I understand if you forget Robbie Robinson, but Lewis was one of our best players. I loved watching him play. I'm not trying to beat a dead horse...I'm sure there's lots of **** I don't remember...but wow...

One of my favorite buffs. Him and Jashon Sykes.

Helfrich wasn't high on them. He and Hawkins decided to pass. They wanted to come here and Lewis was pushing hard. There was chatter and some accusations that Hawkins being uncomfortable with ties to CU's past played a role, but who knows. They were ours if we wanted them, though.

Wow! I know a number of Texas schools have regretted not recruiting them because of their size, but I was unaware that they had interest in CU. Like I needed another lowlight of the Hawk era.

Wow. I've been a Buff fan since I can remember - back to the Eddie Crowder days - and honestly this one escapes me. I remember a lot of great CU dbs but not this one. No excuses... I must be losing it.

You might have known him as Black Out.

'Nik - Has it been officially reported he would be on Scholarship? I read Adam's article and it doesn't say anything other than he's expected to commit. PWO's can commit. Just wondering.

Get him back returning kicks immediately.

:nod:

We need a lot of help on special teams. I think that's the impetus behind this offer, frankly. If he can add 5 yards per return to our average, the scholarship will be worth it.

I had repressed the memory of Hawkins & Co. passing on the Rodgers brothers.
:why::keule::bang:

tactical_facepalm.jpg

Helfrich wasn't high on them. He and Hawkins decided to pass. They wanted to come here and Lewis was pushing hard. There was chatter and some accusations that Hawkins being uncomfortable with ties to CU's past played a role, but who knows. They were ours if we wanted them, though.

Hardly a week goes by that some new info does not confirm for me that D II was an egotistical arrogant obnoxious overrated incompetent ass...

:bump: Nothing new here ... Not showing up as a commit on either Rivals or Scout.

What happened to our new commit? Will he just be a preferred walkon?

Lewis would come up and lay the lumber and went to the Eagles in the draft.

New highlights posted to youtube yesterday (thank you, BuffInVA).

Enjoy:

[video=youtube;75LpDKeISNQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75LpDKeISNQ[/video]

[video=youtube;wnCwXXhpHyU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnCwXXhpHyU[/video]

[video=youtube;0DLoQjp7yWY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DLoQjp7yWY[/video]

[video=youtube;omdPA_MRYL8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omdPA_MRYL8[/video]

Yeah... I'm not seeing it. He looks like he could be a decent slot WR, but not much else. He looks like he has good quickness (he better for his size) and good speed, but doesn't really do any one thing incredibly well. I hope I'm wrong.

Yeah... I'm not seeing it. He looks like he could be a decent slot WR, but not much else. He looks like he has good quickness (he better for his size) and good speed, but doesn't really do any one thing incredibly well. I hope I'm wrong.

I am hoping he can help in the return game. But I tend to agree, not wowed by him overall.

like speedy part II. If he can return kicks and has lefit 4.4 speed then I cant wait to see him return kicks. Hopefully he does it smarter than J-Fly... One game I remember my freshman year he just stood there in the endzone with the ball by his hip... and got drilled. Need a guy with good hands, a brain, and wheels. I think DD might be that

like speedy part II. If he can return kicks and has lefit 4.4 speed then I cant wait to see him return kicks. Hopefully he does it smarter than J-Fly... One game I remember my freshman year he just stood there in the endzone with the ball by his hip... and got drilled. Need a guy with good hands, a brain, and wheels. I think DD might be that

that's because texas folks brought whistles to the game. jfly did some dumb things but he wasn't that dumb.

that's because texas folks brought whistles to the game. jfly did some dumb things but he wasn't that dumb.

It was the band. I made a complaint but never heard back if anything happened. I was sitting right next to their band that game. So ****ing annoying when the other team brings their band especially Texas and Oklahoma.

Welcome to the BnG D.D.! We're glad to have you!

It was the band. I made a complaint but never heard back if anything happened. I was sitting right next to their band that game. So ****ing annoying when the other team brings their band especially Texas and Oklahoma.

Is that really what happened? I came back for homecoming that year. I was horrified when I saw him just standing there, get leveled and no flag. We were all talking about it an wondering what he was thinking.

As a former band member, the other bands can be fun but are annoying. Especially when they think they are as good as their respective teams. I'm sure other schools thought the same about us when we visited as well though.

No back to the regularly scheduled thread...

Is that really what happened? I came back for homecoming that year. I was horrified when I saw him just standing there, get leveled and no flag. We were all talking about it an wondering what he was thinking.

As a former band member, the other bands can be fun but are annoying. Especially when they think they are as good as their respective teams. I'm sure other schools thought the same about us when we visited as well though.

I'm a hypocrite so the CU band can travel as much as it wants. :smile2:

We are better than everyone elses band, just saying.

Never heard the whistle but that would make sense, I take back my criticism of JFly

To DD welcome to the Black and Gold, glad you are here

I was so pissed at that game:

texas fans being texas fans
Texas band being idots
Hawk being Hawk
Cu saluted the Colorado Olympians including Melo. Melo stood on the texas sideline the whole game talking with their players and coaches. That was when I lost all respect for him.

I was so pissed at that game:

texas fans being texas fans
Texas band being idots
Hawk being Hawk
Cu saluted the Colorado Olympians including Melo. Melo stood on the texas sideline the whole game talking with their players and coaches. That was when I lost all respect for him.
also their team came out on the field during our half time performance, luckily the kicker almost got trampled by ralphie at the end.

Back