What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA CB Ishmael Adams (Signed to UCLA)

I don't get it... we are really appealing right now and those schools suck.
Well UCLA still has Slick Rick and he's on his last legs at UCLA and who knows who will be the DB coach when he's fired and Cal while they've been alright have been under performing considering the talent they have been getting.

Well UCLA still has Slick Rick and he's on his last legs at UCLA and who knows who will be the DB coach when he's fired and Cal while they've been alright have been under performing considering the talent they have been getting.

I may not be reading BB's mood correctly but there might have been a bit of sarcasm in there.

Seems like he likes Cal the most..

Yep. 247 ran an article yesterday where the Cal QB recruit basically said that Adams was on his way to becoming a Bear. I wonder to what extent Ambrose is claiming credit for having two of his DBs taken in the draft on the recruiting trail.

"I will probably visit Cal after the season," Adams said. "I am going to Notre Dame when the play USC (Oct. 22) and then Colorado.

"Those are the ones I have sealed so far," Adams said. "I have actually had to confirm what games for Colorado, Cal and I will probably take one to ASU, but I am not sure yet.

"I will most likely make my decision in an All-Star game," Adams said. "Probably during the Army game."

http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1253123

Get him in this weekend. It's gonna be incredible in Boulder. Great time to be here. The next home game is against Oregon. I'd rather he not come here and decide he wants to go there based on what he's likely to see in the game itself.

I think this guy ends up at Cal. At least we are in the discussion. Playing time as a true freshman should really appeal to one of these big time corners. I am glad we aren't giving up hope yet.

whelp. Bottom of the 5, but he's coming. Need to get that OV scheduled!

Too bad the timing doesn't work out for him to come the same week as his buddy Harper. They have talked about going to school together. But it wouldn't be the worst thing if we got Harper committed and then worked on Adams.

Too bad the timing doesn't work out for him to come the same week as his buddy Harper. They have talked about going to school together. But it wouldn't be the worst thing if we got Harper committed and then worked on Adams.

The way I figure it, we need to have one big weekend in December to bring in prospects (before the all-star games). I realize that may not affect many of the prospects we are after or have a realistic shot at, but it is enough to where we need to try and get some of those guys in before the dead period.

Beyond that, fill up the January weekends with prospects and try to limit the number that visit on the last weekend before signing day.

Latest video interview on Scout confirmed his top five of UCLA, Cal, CU, Oregon, and ASU (not necessarily in order). He is still planning on announcing at the Army All-American game.

Ya never really thought we were in it. Looks like we're gonna have to rely on Yuri or maybe Crawley if we want a blue-chip CB

Back