What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA CB Marcus Rios (Signed to UCLA)

if we get yuri and crawley... i could care less about rios....he doesnt seem to want to be here... so thats fine

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncfrecruiting/west/post?id=1051

Rios has officially visited UCLA, Arizona State and checked out Nebraska two weeks ago. Several other schools including Notre Dame, Utah, Colorado, Fresno State, Cal and Oregon State are in the mix as well.

“Things have been busy,” Richard Rios, Marcus’ father said. “Last week, we had home visits with Utah, Colorado and Fresno State. Cal came to the school and watched Marcus work out. Notre Dame was supposed to come by as well but didn’t make it out. Ashley Ambrose was here for over an hour and Marcus had a real good workout. They still want Marcus to visit but we want to hold off until we see if an offer is coming.

We need to get him to visit this weekend. Somehow, someway.

if we get yuri and crawley... i could care less about rios....he doesnt seem to want to be here... so thats fine
Let's see, each recruit gets 5 visits, so on average, we get 20% of those, and therefore the odds of getting both Yuri and Crawley (setting aside Yuri's drama) is 10%. Yep - no interest in Rios.

Any chance for adams?

Ish Adams won't be a Buff. We'd bee out of it for a while on Rios, too.

Crawley and Wright are the 2 big opportunities for us among guys who could pretty much go anywhere.

Crawley and Wright are the 2 big opportunities for us among guys who could pretty much go anywhere.

UCLA already had 5 verbals from db's, we have 1 and they get him. Brown and whoever else is recruiting db's better pick it up asap.

This is very similar to rumors I am hearing. I think Crawley might pick CU. I have not head anything about what Wright is thinking these days though.

Back