What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA DT Josh Tupou (Signed to Colorado)

Welcome to the B&G!! Very exciting! Now we just need Ellis McCarthy and we're good to go on the D-line :thumbsup:

4b2008ca-98d0-5721.jpg

Nice addition. I firmly believe that some P12 schools will attempt to get in the mix here. Glad we got a commitment from him, now we just have to hold onto it until NSD.

Josh is Vili Maumau's nephew. Great legacy, going to be a great D-lineman. Love it that we are getting a great young man from a great family!

Wasn't it Vili that led the team thru the stands, doing a Poly war chant, before one of the games? A slick rick event, if I remember right.

Vili was a beast.

Love the pick-up ! BIG MAN up-front and love the motor... welcome aboard young man!!
you will love Boulder and your time here :thumbsup:

Here's some tape on his older brother playing guard at cerritos college. I think the coaches are talking to him alsohttp://youtu.be/Rp43MU5sWWg

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Rp43MU5sWWg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[video=youtube;Rp43MU5sWWg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp43MU5sWWg&amp;feature=youtu.be[/video]

I dont think the link went through. But his brother's name is Semisi Tupou and has highlights on youtube

Here's some tape on his older brother playing guard at cerritos college. I think the coaches are talking to him alsohttp://youtu.be/Rp43MU5sWWg

My word! Scout lists Semisi at 6'5" 380 lbs.

Hopefully he's cut some of that because only a few guys have ever been able to effectively carry that much weight. I'd love to get a huge road grader on the interior of our line, though. Hopefully this can work out.

"whoa nelly..." that is ridiculous. If that works out, even I might be willing to support a 3-4 :)

My word! Scout lists Semisi at 6'5" 380 lbs.

Hopefully he's cut some of that because only a few guys have ever been able to effectively carry that much weight. I'd love to get a huge road grader on the interior of our line, though. Hopefully this can work out.
He'd make a pretty sweet fullback.

is that an obligatory bcs commit 2* or did they actually evaluate him and give him that rating?

2* with a 5.4 is the obligatory rating for a BCS commit. Could be that or it could be their review of him. It's hard for me to believe that's where they evaluated him when Ekpen Iduoze is a 3* 5.5, though.

2* with a 5.4 is the obligatory rating for a BCS commit. Could be that or it could be their review of him. It's hard for me to believe that's where they evaluated him when Ekpen Iduoze is a 3* 5.5, though.

So, if he signed with cal he'd be a 4 star....

But they've left Johnny Stuart hanging. Doesn't sound very automatic...

2*? Really? Rivals and Scout seem to do a good job of rating the 5*s and a lot of 4*s, but some of the 3* and 2* players should definitely be more highly rated. Maybe it's because they only have one year of film and he didn't attend camps, but 2* doesn't make any sense.

Back