What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA OLB Seth Jacobs (Signed to Oklahoma State)

I love the bandana underneath the helmet, reminds me of this guy.
CUJMSEJPWTZCJOQ.20051009032911.jpg

Embree on 2 LB prospects: "The other one chose not to be a Buff". Pretty sure that means Jacobs is out.

"LB really wasn´t a priority. This season the priority was DL and DB. We looked at a couple, but didn´t take any. We´ll address that next yr"
Looks like we are out.

JE just said they are keeping one scholarship in the pocket for somebody down the road. Insinuating it wouldn't be used tonight.

I'm still hopeful, especially with Embree mentioning the one scholarship left. Pick the black and gold cap Seth.

Embree referred to this, it aint happening.
He didn't outright say "Jacobs isn't signing with us." He said that one of the LBs chose not to come here, which could imply that Rippy (via his own actions) demonstrated that he wasn't going to be a Buff.

Whatever, tapirs gonna taint.

He didn't outright say "Jacobs isn't signing with us." He said that one of the LBs chose not to come here, which could imply that Rippy (via his own actions) demonstrated that he wasn't going to be a Buff.

Nope. He said 1 we chose not to take, and 1 decided not to be a Buff. Gotta be Rippy and Jacobs, respectively.

He said there were two LBs they were after; CU didn't take one and the other one decided not to be a Buff.

OK so assuming for a second that these rumors are true and he's either going to OSU or Arky, which would you take if you were in his shoes? I think I'd go with Arky. Better school, better conference, more chances at being on TV. And before you jump all over me about the "better school" comment, remember that the Walton family has poured hundreds of millions of dollars into that school. It's a good school.

OK so assuming for a second that these rumors are true and he's either going to OSU or Arky, which would you take if you were in his shoes? I think I'd go with Arky. Better school, better conference, more chances at being on TV. And before you jump all over me about the "better school" comment, remember that the Walton family has poured hundreds of millions of dollars into that school. It's a good school.

If he is interested in making the pros, I feel like I would go to OSU, they are on the rise in a big way right now.

He's going to Arkansas. Look at the three hats. The Arky hat has clearly been on someone's head before, the other two are brand new.

Anybody checked the news conferences from the OSU and Arky coaches to see if either one is saying "we still expect one more letter to come in.".

Back