What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA PG Tyrone Wallace (Signed to Cal)

It's hard to believe how fast bball recruiting is turning. Last year's class looked really good with a couple of guys in Dinwiddie and Cain who showed up on top-150 lists, but weren't consensus top 150 guys. This year, Morris-Walker has a similar rating (Rivals top 150) and is a virtual afterthought in this class. I really hope Wallace joins Gordon and Scott and really look forward to watching this team over the next few years!

It's hard to believe how fast bball recruiting is turning. Last year's class looked really good with a couple of guys in Dinwiddie and Cain who showed up on top-150 lists, but weren't consensus top 150 guys. This year, Morris-Walker has a similar rating (Rivals top 150) and is a virtual afterthought in this class. I really hope Wallace joins Gordon and Scott and really look forward to watching this team over the next few years!

Agreed. I was talking to my TTU buddy this afternoon about basketball, and he was looking at our commits and targets, and he goes 'I'm calling the NCAA, you guys are up to something!' :lol:

This sucks a little bit. We have our first football game of the season, and I'm getting hyped up about basketball recruiting! I feel a little guilty about that.
Go get 'em Tad & crew!!!

Bakersfield representing.
Nothing better than moving from the hell hole that is Bakersfield to Colorado.

He is from Bakersfield. Where I grew up and went to high school.

Cool. Dwight Yoakam is a Buffs fan and posts on AllBuffs.

Glad to have you. Loved you in Sling Blade and your version of Ring of Fire.

:thumbsup:

Getting my hopes up, dammit. Has CU ever had a Top 10 recruiting class in basketball?

Guitars and Cadillac's is one of the best albums ever!

Or perhaps bt is Merle Haggard? But I would have thought he was an Okie fan.

Guitars and Cadillac's is one of the best albums ever!

Or perhaps bt is Merle Haggard? But I would have thought he was an Okie fan.

I was going to say there is more that comes out of Bakersfield than country music signers, but I tried to think of someone and all I came up with was David Carr. :huh:

I was going to say there is more that comes out of Bakersfield than country music signers, but I tried to think of someone and all I came up with was David Carr. :huh:

Bite your tongue.
Sincerely,
Bitter Houston Texans Fan

Is this a bump because he announced the other three places he's visiting other than CU or are you trying to give me a heart attack Slider?

Yeah, Nik, between the potential recruits the Buffs are still after and the 2 already committed, I'm gettin' real anxious for Nov.

“On Oct. 1 we’re supposed to go to Fresno State, Oct. 8 we’re supposed to go to Oregon, on Oct. 15 we’re going to California, and then Oct. 22 we’ll go to Colorado,” Tyrone Wallace, Sr. told Scout.com.

I always think it's a good sign when someone schedules us as his last visit. Not good for my nerves, though.

http://scouthoops.scout.com/2/1111757.html

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I'm pretty certain that we were the first visit he scheduled too. Adam had news on him visiting almost a month ago.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I'm pretty certain that we were the first visit he scheduled too. Adam had news on him visiting almost a month ago.
yes we were first... but last date in the line of visits..

Did he happen to attend the Bakersfield game in the blizzard last year?

A bit off topic, but we didn't talk about that Bakersfield game enough. Looking back at last season, the fact that Boyle got that game added was huge for the program. We'd had an issue with losing road games and confidence wasn't high. Plus, the layoff between the non-conference schedule and the start of Big 12 play was too long. Getting the road monkey off our backs as CS-B was a big part of the confidence boost this team needed and propelled us to wins against K-State and Mizzou to start our conference season.

A bit off topic, but we didn't talk about that Bakersfield game enough. Looking back at last season, the fact that Boyle got that game added was huge for the program. We'd had an issue with losing road games and confidence wasn't high. Plus, the layoff between the non-conference schedule and the start of Big 12 play was too long. Getting the road monkey off our backs as CS-B was a big part of the confidence boost this team needed and propelled us to wins against K-State and Mizzou to start our conference season.
Teambuilding exercise as they spent half the weekend together on the bus.

Possibly complete the best class in CU basketball history?

Honestly, unless you put Chauncey as the #1 class by himself, I think this has to be #1 already. Wallace would just be the cherry on top. Wow.

Back