What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA WR Chris Harper (Signed to Cal)

SMU is a country club. It's a place for the childeren of wealthy executives to date and party with the offspring of other wealthy people.

The snooty factor at SMU is off the charts. The name brand purses,fancy watches, custom designer boots, collared shirts, and silver candelabras come out in force at their tailgate. (Man, did I feel out of place in my sandles and t-shirt.) Those kids are clothes horses and into their status symbols. It's like walking through Cherry Creek Mall or Aspen, but with no ski mountain, and populated by 18-23 year old fashion magazine subscribers who don't really care about football.

One tailgate tent was ponsored by Joe's Crabshack. How about a heaping plate of Crab Fettichini to go along with the Zinfindel?

You gotta tailgate at SMU to believe it. It's like a mini Old Miss Grove scene made up of Ralph Lauren, Channel and Lexus clients.

At least the filthy rich kids in Boulder like to ski and aren't afraid of a goatee and getting dirty.

The SMU variety wear Sperry Topsiders, cartigans and fancy evening attire.

The fraternity rave tent was a sight to behold. It would not surprise me in the least if some if the kids dancing their asses off before 1PM kickoff were fueled by ecstasy and coke.
If not for SMU, you would not be blessed with DBT! My parents met at SMU, asshole. And they weren't snooty. My mom was smokin' a pack a day by 14. The old guy served on a submarine in the South China Sea. Long live Jerry Levias!

If not for SMU, you would not be blessed with DBT! My parents met at SMU, asshole. And they weren't snooty. My mom was smokin' a pack a day by 14. The old guy served on a submarine in the South China Sea. Long live Jerry Levias!

Stay on topic, old man

Chris Harper isn't going to find the same SMU that existed back then.

264594_10150211846042013_87619307012_7221016_5750160_n.jpg

Offered by Cal and flipped according to their "recruiting coordinator" Bryce Treggs

Confirmed by other sources. Pretty much assures Ishmael Adams is going Cal as well.

Back