What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA WR Gabriel Marks (Signed to Washington State)

His comment about CU was the direction of the offense, which he liked. Is he being recruited as a WR or CB? This guy can play. Probably more talented on D but if he wants to catch footballs we shouldn't kick him out of bed.

I can't imagine he likes the direction of the offense if his favorite offense is the spread. Unfortunately I don't think we get this kid. He's a hell of a play-maker, someone is going to get a good one with him. His measurables aren't amazing, but his play on the field can't be argued against.

Interesting, but SMU is definitely a school where a WR can go and be sure that they will throw the rock around. I'm guessing this means that he will be skipping his visit here?

I'd rather have him at SMU then Utah or UCLA. This committment is dedicated to White Rabbit. :lol:

Does anyone know if he already visited CU or if he's still planning to do so?

Might be worth watching if June Jones truly does go Arizona State ... unless we´re done with receivers

If Jones leaving is the reason they (including Harper) wouldn't stay at SMU, wouldn't they just go to ASU?

Decommitted from SMU. Adrian Klemm leaving is what did it.

Doesn't look like the Buffs will be in the mix:

Those still in the mix include Kentucky, Washington State, Iowa, Vanderbilt and SMU. With an official visit to SMU already in the books, Marks has official visits set up to WSU, Kentucky and Vanderbilt in January.

http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1309878

How dare he violate the sanctity of stubblefields!

I have a vague memory of that place.

Back