What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CO QB Cyler Miles (Signed to Washington)

I was hoping he'd sign with USC. He'd be buried on the depth chart there and wouldn't get the chance to hurt us. I can't be so sure about UW.

I was hoping he'd sign with USC. He'd be buried on the depth chart there and wouldn't get the chance to hurt us. I can't be so sure about UW.

I'm happy to play this kid anytime. We will have the defense to handle the best the PAC12 has to offer.

Nice pick up DD.

Thanks.

I have no idea what was going on with his announcement today. I was nervous. Sark couldn't name him in the Presser but did say that both of the incoming QBs will compete for the backup spot in Fall.

With Miles signing UW still only has 4 scholarship QBs on roster, and it looks like Miles will be competing at the QB position...

I saw he played a little early on with Wash. I was curious if he was still #2 on the depth chart was all. Doesn't look like he is getting moved to WR at this point like some thought he would at Wash.

Suspended indefinitely for violating team rules

That's big for UW, since he figures to be their starting QB.

Of course, it's only likely to hurt them for one half of the opener, or however long his suspension lasts...

UW is a program clearly out of control, where is the outrage? Isn't there a UW version of Bitsy and lapdog Byyny up there?

Never understood when a team's leading QB gets into this kind of legal trouble. Those guys are supposed to have their heads on their shoulders more than anyone else on a team. They are the leaders of their team and know they are way more in the spotlight than any other player.

If it is true what is being said, it was a premeditated act, not just an instantaneous reaction. That means, inebriated or sober, Cyler Miles, the likely starter for a Pac 12 team, deliberately got out of a car to beat up on a dude b/c he is a fan of the Seahawks (and the dude lives in the Seattle area!).

A fight with the 12th man would have never happened in Boulder...just saying

Surely we can add this to our pitch to in state recruits in the future?

When your Broncos lose big games you get angry!

When you get angry you go blow off steam.

When you go blow off steam fights happen.

When fights happen you get arrested.

When you get arrested your head coach suspends you.

When people see you're suspended, people wanna see how tough you are.

And when people wanna see how tough you are, you wake up in a roadside ditch.

Don’t wake up in a roadside ditch!

Get rid of other scholarship offers and upgrade to the CU Buffs.

Back