What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 HI DE DeForest Buckner (Signed to Oregon)

Let's not forget that our staff flipped some good players from Hawaii in January last year. Write the list in pencil.

The other one.

Ah....thanks...

images

No surprise here, but he should be announcing for the Ducks within the next couple weeks.

He won't be visiting Cal before Tuesday...crazy duck!

platypus_662_600x450.jpg

I know, but I had to be unbiased and list what he said in his interview yesterday lol.

If you wanted a full troll answer then it would have been something like.... hes an Oregon lock so bet your house on it. He is coming to build a dynasty and help build Oregon to the greatest school ever! But that sounds to douche even for me so I will just stick with reporting the basic info even if I think he will choose the Ducks.

I know, but I had to be unbiased and list what he said in his interview yesterday lol.

If you wanted a full troll answer then it would have been something like.... hes an Oregon lock so bet your house on it. He is coming to build a dynasty and help build Oregon to the greatest school ever! But that sounds to douche even for me so I will just stick with reporting the basic info even if I think he will choose the Ducks.

Congrats Canard.

A very nice pickup for the Ducks!

He will be a great rush DE, but he still needs to work on his ability to shut down the running game. At 6 foot 7 and 250lbs he already has pretty good size and with a red shirt year he can put on even more weight.

Very likely. UO has like 5 DE commitments. They're not all staying there.

Well normally when we rack up on DE recruits like this some move to TE, but with 2 TE commits I highly doubt that will happen. That and the OL is set for quite a while so Buckner should be staying at DE. I realize his height screams OT, but Oregon has some sick addiction to really tall DE/DT's and I will never know why.

Back