What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 TX OT Jeromy Irwin (Signed to Colorado)

ESPN rated Jeromy a 78 recently. That's a high 3 star rating.

Thanks for the heads up. I updated the profile. #44 OT is very high, too, for someone entering a site's rankings this late. 247sports also put a 3* grade on Jeromy.

Ok, here's my recipe. You start with 10 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breasts, lol. Three huge cans of corn with juice, 2 fresh jalepeno peppers, 1 bunch of cilantro, three huge cans of diced tomatoes, 2 cans of Rotel, 4 cans of chicken broth and season with Zesty Lemon Seasoning, Cumin (Comino) and Chili Powder. Cook is a huge turkey roaster oven, lol until chicken is done remove and cut in chunks!! Fry corn tortillas to serve with it. This lasts maybe two days at our house!!!

Coach Marshall got Mike's Mom's Taco soup and cornbread and or course key lime pie. Coach Brookhart was here Wednesday and the boys and I make a turkey roaster oven full of my Aunt Margaret's Chicken spaghetti, Jeromy's special salad and of course key line pie again.

We will have Coach Embree here in January, have no idea what we'll cook for him. Love all the coaches and we are really happy that the boys choose such a great school. Go Buffs. Won't be a stranger in here but my mom isn't doing well and I'm having to deal with that these days. She will be 92 next month and has lived such a blessed life.

Ok, here's my recipe. You start with 10 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breasts, lol. Three huge cans of corn with juice, 2 fresh jalepeno peppers, 1 bunch of cilantro, three huge cans of diced tomatoes, 2 cans of Rotel, 4 cans of chicken broth and season with Zesty Lemon Seasoning, Cumin (Comino) and Chili Powder. Cook is a huge turkey roaster oven, lol until chicken is done remove and cut in chunks!! Fry corn tortillas to serve with it. This lasts maybe two days at our house!!!

Coach Marshall got Mike's Mom's Taco soup and cornbread and or course key lime pie. Coach Brookhart was here Wednesday and the boys and I make a turkey roaster oven full of my Aunt Margaret's Chicken spaghetti, Jeromy's special salad and of course key line pie again.

We will have Coach Embree here in January, have no idea what we'll cook for him. Love all the coaches and we are really happy that the boys choose such a great school. Go Buffs. Won't be a stranger in here but my mom isn't doing well and I'm having to deal with that these days. She will be 92 next month and has lived such a blessed life.
Your posts are always appreciated. But, you need to take care of your family first. We'll all be here when you have a chance to stop by. Please keep us updated, and AllBuffs Karma to your mom (my Dad is 93, so I know what you are going through).

Update from Embree presser: Jeromy could play either Guard or Tackle position.

Here's some pics of the signing day. We had 42 pizzas at the school and it was like a feeding frenzy, even from the standard at my house. Thanks to all for making me feel so welcome in the BUFF family!!!Sign1.JPGsign3.JPGMOM.JPGSign2.JPGSigning Day.JPGCake.JPG

Ann, is that a younger brother in the picture? Could he be the next Buff from your family? :smile:

Ann, is that a younger brother in the picture? Could he be the next Buff from your family? :smile:

Embree said they were actually triplets....and I believe Ann earlier said that he didn't play football but was into music/band....maybe a future golden buffaloes marching band member??? :smile:

Here are some pics from Head Coach Embree's visit. He had a great time and of course lots of food, including my Key Lime Pie's, lol!Kanavis.jpgEmbree2.jpgEmbree.jpg

No that is the oldest of the triplets, John. He was actually the biggest when they were born!!!

A ha! I missed that part about being triplets. God bless you!

When my twins were born the girl was almost a pound heavier than the boy. four months later, my boy is now in the 75%ile and a full pound heavier than his sister.

Back