What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 TX OT Jordan Roos (Signed to Purdue)

i do understand the geographical nature... but at the same time, even though he isnt the direct recruiter... he should still have some impact on O-line recruiting being the position coach...

He should. And something's definitely not working as it should. I'm not ready to throw him under the bus, though. Good coach and good guy. I really liked our 2011 OL class, too, but things need to improve for 2012.

He should. And something's definitely not working as it should. I'm not ready to throw him under the bus, though. Good coach and good guy. I really liked our 2011 OL class, too, but things need to improve for 2012.
my emphasis...with him being the position coach and seemingly no impact... that said im excited about the irwins should they come

Damn, what in the ****. Purdue is 9-15 under Hope, one more 4-8 season like they had and there may be a regime change in West Lafayette, so on the bright side maybe we can flip

Damn, what in the ****. Purdue is 9-15 under Hope, one more 4-8 season like they had and there may be a regime change in West Lafayette, so on the bright side maybe we can flip

Well, I wish this young man good luck wherever he goes. Transferring from Purdue to CU was one of the better moves in my life, but everybody is different.

I'm wondering why anybody would pick Purdue over CU in anything. Is his girlfriend going there or something?

Still early but the OL coach is getting beat like a drum. It's one thing for the out of state kids to choose others but his in-state ol recruiting has been ..well... awful.

Still early but the OL coach is getting beat like a drum. It's one thing for the out of state kids to choose others but his in-state ol recruiting has been ..well... awful.
It's not just Marshall. In fact, Marshall landed Solis for us.

Marshall landed Solis with some help from Embree and Tui. Plus we already had an "in" at Westlake after signing Spruce.

Not every coach on a staff needs to be a dynamite recruiter, but it has to be better than the current situation. Certain positions (QB, OL, maybe DL) that tend to require more development need to have that position coach highly involved in the recruitment, even if he is not the "primary" recruiter. In that regard, Marshall has a lot of work to do.

Back