What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 TX RB Terrence Crowder (Signed to Colorado)

This is one I really wish we would have seen Senior stats. Glad to have him on track tho

Visiting this weekend (12/9). If anyone gets a look, I'm sure the board would love to know if he's still wearing a brace, how he looks, etc.

I'd assume it's because of the knee injury... not uncommon to be dropped under the circumstances, especially given his offer list is minimal and he was already looked at as a suspect recruit.

I'd assume it's because of the knee injury... not uncommon to be dropped under the circumstances, especially given his offer list is minimal and he was already looked at as a suspect recruit.
How did he look suspect? Watching his tape he runs north-south, runs right at you, and isn't taken down easy. I'm also curious to see what other RB's have been downgraded due to a injury.

Life of Tini:
1. Make statement.
2. Pray for rebuttal of any kind, no matter how slight
3. Pick a fight

Life of Tini:
1. Make statement.
2. Pray for rebuttal of any kind, no matter how slight
3. Pick a fight
I'm not picking a fight here, or at least I'm not trying to. I actually want to know why he was bumped down and how often this sounds.

So we are back to this phase now.... for the moment.
What phase? If anything, I've changed from thinking that stars don't matter to they matter to an extent and can be used as a projection to their productivity in college but are not absolute and are not everything.

What phase? If anything, I've changed from thinking that stars don't matter to they matter to an extent and can be used as a projection to their productivity in college but are not absolute and are not everything.

The phase where everyone is out to get CU (including many CU fans, oddly enough) and that only Creatini is equipped to fight these injustices.

The phase where everyone is out to get CU (including many CU fans, oddly enough) and that only Creatini is equipped to fight these injustices.
Not saying that, I just wanted to hear some possible reasons why he would be dropped.

I know Tini's got a history here, but I don't think he was looking to instigate a fight in this case. He asked a fair enough question about why the kid got downgraded without any poor performance to justify it, and felt like sustaining an injury was not reason enough. Tziskin came back with a somewhat vague comment about Crowder having been a suspect prospect all along, which Tini challenged based on specific information (junior film). The kid makes plenty of bad calls, but I don't see this as one of them.

I know Tini's got a history here, but I don't think he was looking to instigate a fight in this case. He asked a fair enough question about why the kid got downgraded without any poor performance to justify it, and felt like sustaining an injury was not reason enough. Tziskin came back with a somewhat vague comment about Crowder having been a suspect prospect all along, which Tini challenged based on specific information (junior film). The kid makes plenty of bad calls, but I don't see this as one of them.
Don't encourage him.

Back