What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 VA PG Jerome Hairston (Verbal to Towson)

And apparently he liked what he saw.

Evan Daniels:

According to a source, Jerome Hairston has committed to Towson. Terrific pick up. Combo guard. He was at NBPA Camp in June.

Honestly, at the risk of sounding like an elitist jackass, this one stuns me and makes me think that we cooled off on him. Had anyone asked me a month ago, I thought he was the most likely of the targets on our board to commit to us. Now things have changed recently to make me think some other players were more likely, but I still thought he was going to be a Buff when it was all said and done.

Hope he does great at Towson though. Could be one hell of a player.

Wow. I thought he was going to be playing a level above Towson. Might have decided to stay fairly close to home.

Wow. I thought he was going to be playing a level above Towson. Might have decided to stay fairly close to home.

But isn't he originally from Wyoming? I guess they might have had family out there as well, but I was under the impression he moved out east for exposure.

But isn't he originally from Wyoming? I guess they might have had family out there as well, but I was under the impression he moved out east for exposure.

I'll go with "girlfriend must be going to Towson" then. :smile2:

I'd support that more than I'd support him going to stay close to family.

Then again, a large chunk of my family is Nebraskans, so I'll take any excuse over staying close to family.

The whole situation with Hairston is very strange. His rankings are certainly far higher than the list of offers would suggest. Towson is HORRIBLE. Went 4-26 last year, didn't even win a game in the Colonial (0-18).

Back