What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA OLB Kenneth Olugbode (Signed to Colorado)

Hey - anyone know where the 4.85 time came from? I started the profile but others fixed it up and I think that was added by others. Adam (Rivals) talked to the kid and will have premium content up, but the kid states he's never been timed in the 40.

I will say that our size stats are accurate.

Hey - anyone know where the 4.85 time came from? I started the profile but others fixed it up and I think that was added by others. Adam (Rivals) talked to the kid and will have premium content up, but the kid states he's never been timed in the 40.

I will say that our size stats are accurate.

I figured you had put it in. I'm going to remove it since he says that he's never even been timed.

Olugbode is friends with, and was seven-on-seven teammates with, Colorado cornerback target Chidobe Awuzie. The three-star prospect from San Jose (Calif.) Oak Grove is expected to decide between Colorado, Washington State and San Jose State later this week.

New Rivals article

I figured you had put it in. I'm going to remove it since he says that he's never even been timed.

That would have been funny if I did that just to drive some of the folks here nuts.....

BTW, this kid looks like a player and I'm happy he was able to work out getting HCMM to take him with him.

kid looks like a brick ****house in that picture. shows good feet and instinct in the highlight. didn't look out of position much, but it is a highlight.

Welcome to the BUFFS Young Man. You will love Boulder and the finest University in the country!

I would vote him to be the most improved player of the year in pac12

Lots of JL influence here.

KO has always has the physical ability but tended to be out of position, slow to read and respond to the play, or to bite on fakes and misdirection and be run away from the play.

This year he looks like he is playing much more under control and teams are not beating him on the mental game.

Gotta give the staff props. They did a great job evaluating and developing players. We could go 10-2 with 2-3* guys!! Woot!!!

Back