What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA S Tedric Thompson (Signed to Colorado)

I'm surprised and happy we got him. I figured we were the long shot out of his 3 final schools

Very happy with this pick-up. HCMM did a really nice job of closing on the guys he targeted. Thompson improves this class quite a bit.

BCdXx0ACcAAD2Q_.jpg:large

This Buff tackles really well and is not scared of contact. Much needed and I feel he will be an upgrade from converted tailback playing the spot. :thumbsup:

Two-time Pac-12 Player of the Week. What a key flip in HCMM's first class!

In just about any non-Sefo senior year, Tedric would have walked away with the Buffalo Heart Award. That injury in the UCLA OT game was horrific and the heart it took to come back from it to play at this level is inspirational. What a Buff!

My favorite part was Duff's post #15 where he's quoted talking favorably about the facilities in 2013... Can only imagine what the recruits think of the facilities in 2016

I remember plenty of people were happy to land Thompson and Awuzie. Definitely fun to read back on some of these threads.

Back