What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA WR Elijah Dunston (Signed to Colorado)

"He ran a 47.3-second split in the 4x4 this year and ran the 100-meter dash in 11.0-seconds.... "Our running back (Terrell Newby) is getting recruited by Nebraska and as soon as the Nebraska coaches heard Elijah committed to CU, they said, 'shoot, we like him, too,'" said Croson. "There were a lot of other schools on him. Oregon State was close [to offering]. I think Washington was close.
http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1377631

Good update from adam at rivals. Looks like Embree was ahead of the curve again.

He's got game speed baby! (h/t adam for the youtube link)
[video=youtube;AaTKhTMNu2c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaTKhTMNu2c&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited:
Now we need him to turn Newby our direction.

I like his combination of size and speed, could be very hard to hand in man coverage for smaller CBs. Another kid with a very high ceiling.

It sounds like Newby is pretty high on the Nubs.

Elijah, Welcome to Colorado Football.

4b2008ca-5b9d-e569.jpg

Less than 100 yards receiving in four games? Red flag.

Maybe. Though that also might be more a reflection of Chaminade's run-oriented offense (74 atts, 40 comp., 376 yds, 3 tds) than ED's ability. Even when they do throw, they don't appear to go downfield too often.

Maybe. Though that also might be more a reflection of Chaminade's run-oriented offense (74 atts, 40 comp., 376 yds, 3 tds) than ED's ability. Even when they do throw, they don't appear to go downfield too often.

This means he should be able to block, right?

2 WRs last year produce albeit tough situations at QB = the next coming
WR this year doesn't produce = whatever high school stats don't mean anything

Recruiting is so fluid and exciting to follow!

I think recruiting is more of a fine science, not a process ruled by sweeping generalizations.

There's a reason Dunston was recruited off camp performance. Love the speed. We'll find out next year what we've got, but I'm enthusiastic about his ability.

Back