What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CO OT Zack Golditch (Verbal to CSU)

A coach can't know every recruit everywhere, but he should at least know who the top 15 - 20 are in his own state, and he should know a fair amount about the top 10 or so. An in-state kid should have the scales tipped slightly in his favor for a number of reasons: future recruiting, fan involvement (like winning new fans), and fewer will leave because they got homesick or have distant family issues to deal with (Hobbs?). I'm amazed at Embree's apparent blindness to these things. Hoping NewMac follows through on his promises. We've missed out on so many good CO players in the last decade.

While I agree with you in principle about not being about to recruit everywhere if you are going to reach out to a kid via one of your assistants even as a PWO you should know who they are when they call you and introduce themselves. I hope MikeMac and his staff are alot better in this regard and that they can repair some of the instate damage done by the last 2 staffs.

last couple of staffs seemed to really not be into or onto local kids??? who knows why? Hopefully some of these kids will look/listen to the new staff and change their minds. There are some good football players in state, if they want to stay in state then great, talk to them.

Back