What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 MI S Joshua Jones (Verbal to NC State)

You called? WTF do you want?
waving.gif

Had a feeling we needed to close on him while he was here for his OV to have a shot. Too bad, really liked his film and measurables.

Given the state of the ACC, NC State is only similar to us in that they have a new staff. Much easier program to get going in conference play even with a new head coach. Will make a bowl next December.

My last hope for this class, really disappointed with the loss of Joshua Jones. Not a fan of the some of the latest pickups. Would rather keep the scholarships for next year.

My last hope for this class, really disappointed with the loss of Joshua Jones. Not a fan of the some of the latest pickups. Would rather keep the scholarships for next year.
Damn. Really taking the fun out of this signing day buildup.

Oh, boo hoo. What the hell do you want? Face it, we have been awful the past few seasons...how dare kids see that and opt to go places with success far more recently? Yes, I love it when kids can see the potential, guys like Sefo, but honestly, if you expected miracles, you're insane.
Embree flipped guys, and look how that turned out. Now the rhetoric is that he sucked at recruiting, but that's the best case scenario at this point. How about we (GASP) wait...I know, it's a few months, but how about we see if HCMM can coach???
I GUARANTEE if he can coach and show improvement, the recruits will follow. If you're panicking NOW, then you're a few months late. The worst is past us.

Reactions: aik
Back