What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 TX PF Dustin Thomas (Signed to Colorado)

He looks as versatile as Dre but its a different versatility. He has a much more polished offensive game, not nearly the hops and is a match up nightmare on offense.

This kid could be fun to watch.....I had to watch that behind the head pass in the video about 4 times.

I'm a bball amateur - but Dustin looks like he has a ton of moves offensively.

Unlimited scoring potential IMO.

Yeah. Very few college teams have a defender who can match up with a player like Dustin. Let alone 2 guys with enough versatility to cover both Dustin and XJ at the same time. Plus, both guys can shoot so they should be zone breakers. I can't wait to see some of the numbers the squad puts up next year. For the first time since 2011, we'll have the ability to hang 100 on some of our non-conference opponents.

Yeah. Very few college teams have a defender who can match up with a player like Dustin. Let alone 2 guys with enough versatility to cover both Dustin and XJ at the same time. Plus, both guys can shoot so they should be zone breakers. I can't wait to see some of the numbers the squad puts up next year. For the first time since 2011, we'll have the ability to hang 100 on some of our non-conference opponents.

whoa there , i have seen comparisons to dre and now this? first off one guy handled xj just fine yesterday. he needs to be fed the ball on the break or a set shot. dustin looks like he can shoot, and i hope he likes to bang a little. i dont see any verticality or quicks like dre however.

whoa there , i have seen comparisons to dre and now this? first off one guy handled xj just fine yesterday. he needs to be fed the ball on the break or a set shot. dustin looks like he can shoot, and i hope he likes to bang a little. i dont see any verticality or quicks like dre however.

Mark it. I'm calling my shot here.

Dustin has amazing handles for a 6'8'' guy. I don't see his game as Dre like at all.

Final ESPN rankings have him as a high 3* and the #35 PF in the country.

Back