What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 TX RB Adam Taylor (Verbal to Nebraska)

If it isn't him I'll be glad to take just about anyone else who has offers from LSU, Alabama, and a horde of other top 25 schools.

I remember AZ having an article about him about last year, visiting boulder and loving it.

Hence no junior year highlights...

Maybe I'm crazy, but he doesn't look like his has top line speed - wonder how he recovers from an ACL tear

Who knows, but rumors from Tiger boards indicate he may not have had a commitable offer from LSU. They were waiting to bring him for their summer camp, starting July 15th, and evaluate him in person.

Hence no junior year highlights...

Maybe I'm crazy, but he doesn't look like his has top line speed - wonder how he recovers from an ACL tear

He camped at LSU last weekend and the reports seemed to be strong. Both 247 and Rivals listed him as a standout and said he appeared fully recovered.

Who knows, but rumors from Tiger boards indicate he may not have had a commitable offer from LSU. They were waiting to bring him for their summer camp, starting July 15th, and evaluate him in person.

That wouldn't surprise me. I think he received quite a bit of interest this spring, but as some of the dominoes fell at the RB position, the injury and lack of exposure last year may be hurting him. He's still a big-time target, though.

That wouldn't surprise me. I think he received quite a bit of interest this spring, but as some of the dominoes fell at the RB position, the injury and lack of exposure last year may be hurting him. He's still a big-time target, though.

For us. It's mega-time.

Per multiple outlets, committed to Nebraska. Several schools are filling up at the position, but there are still a few key guys out there, hopefully we can make a run at one of them.

Per multiple outlets, committed to Nebraska. Several schools are filling up at the position, but there are still a few key guys out there, hopefully we can make a run at one of them.

Thanks for the heads up. Taylor has rebounded nicely from the knee injury.

Wonder what this means as far as Newby with Nebraska. Probably means Newby stays on the west coast.

Thanks for the heads up. Taylor has rebounded nicely from the knee injury.

Wonder what this means as far as Newby with Nebraska. Probably means Newby stays on the west coast.

Dare I dream? Seems that Newby was also really interested in Cal, but with a potential coaching upheaval there, we might actually have some space to get back in that conversation.

Back