What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CA OT Josh Kaiser (Signed to Colorado)

I think his arm length is more important than his total height. There have been some really good tackles that don't have ideal height but they're able to make up for it with their athleticism, reach, and technique. But in saying that it's really hard to less than 6'4" and be a successful tackle, so if he's not at least 6'4" (I think he is that tall btw) I totally agree with you.

Yeah, I'm not saying he couldn't be a Tackle currently, but as young as he is, it's possible there's some growth there yet, and it certainly wouldn't hurt.

Pretty sure Adam said he measured in at just a tick under 6'5. I wonder if college teams measure arm length on recruiting visits?

I think he stays at OT initially. I expected him to look more raw than he did.

Pretty sure Adam said he measured in at just a tick under 6'5. I wonder if college teams measure arm length on recruiting visits?
I know they do for NFL draft prospects and it seems to be one of the things the draft "experts" talk about all the time with offensive linemen, so that's why I brought it up.

Back