What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CA WR Shay Fields (Signed to COLORADO)

'14 CA WR Shay Fields

Sounds like he likes the academic part of Cal but sounded pretty meh to me on the rest. Didn't sound like he liked the depth chart nearly as much as ours per a Scout article

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watching his senior highlights on HUDL... LOVE his abilities!!! Great job getting open and then easily has the speed to take any play to the house!!! He would definitely soften the blow of PRich leaving for the NFL early.

If he was wearing Cal stuff instead of CU stuff to school on his first day back from his OV at Cal..... he's not.

"Cash me out", meaning he is done playing. Ready to close the game? I think he's made his decision and I'd really like to see a CUin14 here soon

He also has CU listed #1 on his bio page, as long as we're checking out his twitter

No guarantee. That hoody is freaking sweet. I would wear it too. Looks comfy as all hell.

I am wearing that hoodie as I type. It is comfy as hell too!!!

I believe the Buffs are his choice. You would be wearing a CAL or BSU hoodie and not be so excited about Buffs posts to your twitter. Great land if we get him. Now, Ballage... :)

Welcome aboard Shay! You have a shot to make immediate impact!

Note to RS freshman. Time to step up and focus on helping the Buffs. You got new competition in town starting now.

Welcome Shay! Given the storied past at WR in this program, you have a real chance to influence this legacy. May you have an amazing experience in Boulder!

I know we're predicting a downgrade, but it's important to remember that Rivals still has him at 4 stars not the 3 stars represented on the original post.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! He could be a real impact player for us, and with PRich off to the NFL, he should have a real shot to make the 3-4 WR rotation as a true frosh. Shay, you made a great decision. Keep working hard, stay in the books, and listen to your world-class WR coach and you have a shot to get to the next level and follow in the footsteps of PRich and many before him.

Back