What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CO ATH Jaeden Graham (Verbal to Yale)

The staff will take OLBs at that size all day long. Bonus is that he has played on offense (potential TE?).

[video=youtube;tZpES5cHrfc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZpES5cHrfc[/video]

Athlete!

Found this on his home page:

[video=youtube;PpiOsxYRUYQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpiOsxYRUYQ[/video]

Those highlights were better than I expected. Good athlete they had lining up everywhere.

Will be interesting to see after the first few games.

Definitely fits the description of what Big Mac has been looking for in a recruit. Good frame, good athleticism, can play multiple positions and a CO kid to boot. Will definitely keep an eye on this guy.

I hope he plays mostly LB on defense this fall. Pretty sure he'd get some solid offers if he showed that he can play there.

[tweet]365174128967311360[/tweet]
Seems like a good guy on Twitter. He's always working out.

What, the ivy league school of the west didn't suit your fancy? CU will miss your local talent, good luck to you at yale.

CU never offered him did they?

No reported offer. Graham, like other CO players like Hasselbach and Martin I'd love to see play at CU but with limited scholarships to give to fill our depth I would have to concede them getting full rides elsewhere versus accepting a PWO opportunity. Similar to Austin Berk last year. I think he'll have a great career and represent the state of Colorado well but we just don't have the room.

I know his brother and was kind of telling him the same thing. Jaeden is one of those "want" guys for us not one of the "needs". That is no slight to his talent or his ability, we just lack in so many areas that we need to fill some holes before we bring in guys like Jaeden. I hope he tears it up at Yale and am so happy he got a scholarship opportunity there.

Wait! Free ride??? The Ivies can't/don't give athletic schollies! Hope he likes that dreary New England weather and bugs....lots and lots of bugs..

Yeah . . . wink, wink. Yale's endowment means Mr. Graham and his family won't have to pay much for his education. Sure New Haven's not Boulder (****, it's not even Cambridge), but a Yale degree still opens some doors.

If he is good enough that he would have contributed at CU he will likely be a multiple year starter at Yale.

Would have been nice to have him walk-on but if he were my kid I'd be looking up flights to New Haven as we speak. Let him go have fun playing football, get a Yale education, have an opportunity to network with the kids of some of the most powerful and influential people in the country, and maybe even end up married to the daughter of a multi-millionaire.

Back