What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CO OT Sam Jones (Verbal to ASU)

Other than the fact that the Oregon visit, and the rest of his visits are "Official" visits, not unnofficial, this is a pretty well done article by the DP. They talk to McChesney, his HS coach, and Sam himself.

Not the usual DP drivel.

I have always liked Devlin - he has done a better job of reporting on HS sports than just about anyone in the state has ever done on college sports. The article is somewhat encouraging.

Still expecting him to leave the state, but we have made up a lot of ground here. A win on Sunday would be big.

Even though I hate Mac and his entire staff, I must say, they've done a nice job here just to get us in contention. Embree burned the bridge down big time.

[tweet]373670802928832512[/tweet]
[tweet]374022740535042048[/tweet]
Freakin Puddles, freakin Nike

I was kidding. I really need to stop doing that on this site apparently..

At least be careful with it in a recruit's thread. You never know who is reading and wouldn't have the history with the Allbuffs board to pick up on a sarcastic inside joke.

He is still looking out of state, but will take the remainder of his OV's after the season, so we have time to make up ground. Also it doesn't sound like he has an Oregon offer as of yet

Official visit and no offer, is that common?
Not all that common, but typically it is a tactic used by the USC's, and apparently Oregon's, of the world to say "we're interested in you...as long as no one better comes along." They'd like to have him stay uncommited to anyone else as a backup plan if somebody they like more decides to go elsewhere.

'14 CO OT Sam Jones

This one hurts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back