What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CO RB Christian McCaffrey (Verbal to Stanford)

Dumb and dumber is your biography.

I don't think Mccafrey fits the power running game style of Stanford. Unless he bulks up, I don't see how he can stay healthy.

I heard Stanford was thinking of starting some kind of strength & conditioning weight room or something.

Wow, he's looked good on the ESPN2 high school game tonight vs. Central (California). Too bad he was never interested in sticking around.

Traitor! Just because his mom and dad went to Stanford doesn't mean he should!

It's hard to recruit against Stanford. I don't know that we can offer much that they can't top in one way or another. Better looking girls and mountains. That's about it.

It's hard to recruit against Stanford. I don't know that we can offer much that they can't top in one way or another. Better looking girls and mountains. That's about it.

Girls and Parties. That's about it. Fortunately 17 year old guy tend to like those things.

Their fan base is pretty apathetic about football. It's been a little better with their recent success, but Palo Alto is not a big football town. It's not CSU-type apathy, but the environment in Folsom is way better.

Big Bang is a great poster.
CMac's a stud. Sure would have looked good seeing him doing his thing in B&G. With our supporting cast, I'm not sure he's on the same level at CU that he currently is at Stanford, but I think he's a special player that would have elevated this offense by himself.

Back