What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CO S Evan Worthington (Signed to COLORADO)

If the measurables are correct he will be by the numbers the best safety prospect we have had since Polk moved over and before he got hurt.

It's nice to be looking at a kid who has PAC12 size and speed. Good get

big big win. Seeing some signs of progress! congrats Mr. White on a fantastic decision!

I checked his twitter at 4:05pm before leaving for work. And sure enough 4 mins later... Welcome Evan.

Will be interesting to see where he projects. He seems to have a "ready to play" physique already for safety, if the numbers reported are true. Another example of a kid who could very well end up with a lot more offers with a solid Sr Year on the field and in the classroom.

:dance4::dance4::dance4::dance4:
:dance5::dance5:

Oh Hell yeah!!! Let's GO BUFFS!!!

Cherokee Trail is also a title contender for 5A. The more I read, the more I like

RankFirstLastHigh SchoolSTPOSGradHTWT40SHPBVJSPARQ
60EvanWhiteCherokee TrailCODB146-21924.934.3831.529.270.26

Chicago Nike Football Training Camp May 5

RankFirstLastHigh SchoolSTPOSGradHTWT40SHPBVJSPARQ
60EvanWhiteCherokee TrailCODB146-21924.934.3831.529.270.26

Chicago Nike Football Training Camp May 5

That 40 time is a bit too slow. Considering his Shuttle time and how that relates, White's speed is probably in the high 4.7s to 4.8s. As many have speculated, he could very well become an OLB with the Buffs.

'14 CO S Evan White (Verbal to COLORADO)

Adam said he got a real bad jump. His 40 time doesn't match up with either his 100 time and his 200 time.

This is a great get and it is nice to see some work being done in state like we were told there would be. This guy reminds me a cross between Iwuh and Billingsley. Hopefully other in staters will follow his lead!

Speed is a question mark, but he has the size and athleticism to play in the PAC-12.

Adam said he got a real bad jump. His 40 time doesn't match up with either his 100 time and his 200 time.

Recent tweet from Evan suggests he ran a 4.48 yesterday. Not sure if that's hand held or electronic, though.

[tweet]362767526612045824[/tweet]

Didn't realize he was related to Billingsley -- the only player I've ever seen piss into a gatorade bottle on the sideline while covered up by towels by his teammates. Hope Evan can carry on the family tradition! :lol:

Didn't realize he was related to Billingsley -- the only player I've ever seen piss into a gatorade bottle on the sideline while covered up by towels by his teammates. Hope Evan can carry on the family tradition! :lol:

The ability to see through cloth must come in handy at the beach. :thumbsup:

Playing Cherry Creek tomorrow night at 7pm mt. Televised by Altitude for those interested in watchig

Back