What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 JC OG Haniteli Louisi (Vebal to Oregon)

Munyer probably has the advantage to be the starting center, he has more experience than Crabb playing the position. I will like to get Au and Louisi

RT- Nembot
RG- Louisi
C- Munyer
LG- Crabb
LT- Au

Crabb practiced at C over Munyter this Fall. I think they like Munyer at RG because he is pretty athletic for an OL and it's easier to pull a G than a C

Let's get this thread back on topic with Louisi. We have a profile for Au. This academic talk is bound to cause confusion and it's not an issue with Louisi.

Sounds like he may be visiting Eugene this weekend. Hold on to you hats fellas; hopefully he doesn't feel the need to pull the trigger while he's out there.

We might be bringing in his brother too who is getting back from his mission IIRC. Originally committed to sjsu

We might be bringing in his brother too who is getting back from his mission IIRC. Originally committed to sjsu

Thanks, SD. I didn't know what the situation was with his brother. He signed with HCMM as a DE at SJSU and then I couldn't find him on the roster. A mission explains it.

You're saying he would have foregone the Oregon vsit?

Yup because his visit here would really deter Oregon from offering :lol:

No. The original point was that postponing the visits was bad news, which was scoffed at. The fact of the matter is Louisi and his teammates would have already visited, with some likely committing. Now the chances of actually getting Louisi on campus are probably 50% at best.

About the only guys I would have expected to commit would have been Hines and possibly Louisi (we're going to have to do more work for Kelly and Vatuvei, I think). If Oregon was already in talks with him, he probably was going to take a visit to Eugene anyway. I don't recall scoffing at your disappointment that these kids could not make the visit, but I don't know if it has made as much of a difference as you're suggesting it has. Bottom line, still hope we can land him.

Sounds like he had a good time in Eugene and the Ducks feel like they've got him in the bag. Would be a pretty decent "win" to get him to Boulder for a visit and secure a commitment from him.

It was an exciting rivalry game and OU has the new facilities. So you would expect he enjoyed his visit. If we doesnt commit right away and instead visits Boulder we still have a good shot. He could be such a boost for our online next year. Hope we get him to visit and seal the deal

Back