What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 JC S Afolabi Laguda (Signed to COLORADO)

Lots of battles with Utah this year. Looks like he will miss the interesting weather they will be having there this weekend. too bad.

The young man tweets/RTs alot

[tweet]542406916698165249[/tweet]

[tweet]541358573918244864[/tweet]

Looks like he cancelled the trip to Illinois this coming weekend and is checking out Utah State instead.

Utah State was mid-week or something. Chance he could decide on Friday. Feeing good about this one.

[tweet]543236551543496705[/tweet]

Logan is a nice little town and they have a great program in the MW, but I can't see any comparison. Should be in great shape here, I'll be shocked if he chose USU.

I'm hoping to see a #CUIN15 very soon too then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been watching. Looks like it might have happened tonight. Laguda retweeted this from the guy who runs something similar to (but much bigger than) McChesney's Six Zero Strength down in Georgia.

[tweet]544331156171526144[/tweet]

I've been watching. Looks like it might have happened tonight. Laguda retweeted this from the guy who runs something similar to (but much bigger than) McChesney's Six Zero Strength down in Georgia.

[tweet]544331156171526144[/tweet]

The suspense is killing me.

It's between us, Illinois and Utah St.? I mean, is there even a choice to make here? Call me an elitist snob if you wish, but I consider choosing CU to be a no brainer.

It's between us, Illinois and Utah St.? I mean, is there even a choice to make here? Call me an elitist snob if you wish, but I consider choosing CU to be a no brainer.

Yeah, playing time, campus atmosphere, conference, coach... we seem to be leading in all categories. Unless he's got family or something near one of those schools I can't imagine why he wouldn't pick Boulder.

Don't think he'll land with my Illini, mostly because they got rid of this guy.

51487712.jpg

Yeah, playing time, campus atmosphere, conference, coach... we seem to be leading in all categories. Unless he's got family or something near one of those schools I can't imagine why he wouldn't pick Boulder.

FWIW this is from the day before his USU visit, have to think Georgia State is still in play here.

Laguda.png

Be a Buffalo! 30 All-Americans, 28 bowl games, 26 conference titles, one of a handful of schools with a national championship and Heisman trophy, and the best mascot in all of sports!

Back