What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 UT LB Gabriel Sewell (Verbal to Nevada)

Don't take this statement as anything other than just a fact, which it is, but the first thing you'll notice if you look at the rosters of 10 different random FCS teams as compared with rosters of 10 random "BCS" teams is a very general, but persistent, overall difference in height. Been that way for a long time.

Don't take this statement as anything other than just a fact, which it is, but the first thing you'll notice if you look at the rosters of 10 different random FCS teams as compared with rosters of 10 random "BCS" teams is a very general, but persistent, overall difference in height. Been that way for a long time.

Height really isn't that important for projecting production

Granted this is based on combine numbers and production at the NFL level, but it depends on the position. So weight on a DT is significant for predicting production but height is not. I haven't seen a study for college production based on combine numbers, so maybe it is different. Just something interesting that I stumbled on, I'll link it when I get home.

It was a joke aimed at tini...I'll edit mine out, you are right, not the thing needed in a recruit thread, my bad. If tini and FLounder will edit the quotes, I would appreciate it. I'll try to behave myself.

I stick up for the little people on this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[tweet]541351308318760960[/tweet]

Gabe Sewell's little bro is on the trip with him, apparently. Is that really a pic of Gabe?

Here's one with Gabe (on the far right):

B4NgpdkCYAAkwS9.jpg

If TJ's listed height is accurate, that puts Gabe pretty much where we expected, no?

Last edited:
Yeah. Just have to figure out where he projects. Don't know if he has the speed for SS or the size for LB. Plays and hits hard though.

We just might know the answer this week.

[tweet]544630109353684993[/tweet]

Gabe Sewell.JPG

Looks like Gabe's announcing later today. Could have a big impact on at least 2-3 other Poly guys. #Polyrado

Back